Okay so what if we do have an obsession with Honey Mustard recently, what can I say, its fabulous! This is really fast and really good!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves (or 1 teaspoon fresh)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic or cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of onion powder
- 4 boneless loin chops (about one pound)
- Mix all but the loin chops together.
- Brush the grill rack with vegetable oil, and heat grill. (make sure you watch this one close cause the sweet glaze browns easy)
- Cover and grill pork for 14-16 minutes, brushing occasionally, and turning once, until the centers aren't pink.