Sunday, July 10, 2011

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

This takes like 5 minutes to prepare and is super tasty!


Ingredients
2 cups cut up chicken
1 - 10 oz frozen mixed vegetables package (thaw)
1 1/4 cup milk
1 envelop of Lipton Golden Onion Soup Mix
1 Pie crust (Since they are in the freezer section sold in packs of two I used two)

Directions
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a 9 inch pie plate combine chicken and veggies and set aside (If you are using 2 pie crusts put the pie crust down in the pie plate and then combine chicken and veggies in crust)
- In Saucepan bring milk and soup mix to boil, cook 1 minute
- Stir into chicken mixture
-Top with the pie crust
- Press Pastry around edges to seal
- With a knife make small slits on top of crust
- Back uncovered 35 minutes or until golden (I put my pie pan on a cookie sheet just in case it spilled over while cooked I wouldn't have a mess in my oven)

No comments:

Post a Comment