Sunday, July 10, 2011

BBQ Chicken Wraps

We love simple in this house, and that is exactly what this was!

Ingredients
1 cup of shredded chicken (this will make 4 servings, but extremely simple to double)
1 cup of BBQ sauce
4 slices precooked bacon, cut into pieces (I just cooked my bacon while boiling my chicken)
4 Flour tortillas
1 cup shredded cheese (we used cheddar but mozzarella would probably be delicious as well)
1 cup creamy coleslaw (I forgot to get the coleslaw, but I am sure it's just as tasty with it)

Directions
- In one quart sauce pan cook chicken, BBQ sauce and bacon over low heat, stirring occasionally 5-10 minutes
- Meanwhile heat tortillas as directed on package
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken in center warm tortilla
- Spoon Coleslaw down sides
- Fold into Burritos

No comments:

Post a Comment